You expressly acknowledge that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Oakies Board Shop is providing this site and its contents on an “as is, as available” basis and makes no representations of warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Oakies Board Shop disclaims all such representations and warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose – some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in certain circumstances, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. In addition, Oakies Board Shop does not represent or warrant that the information or merchandise provided through this site is accurate, complete or current.
Products, price and availability information are subject to change at any time without notice. The prices listed on this Site are not offers to form a contract but merely an advertisement for offers. Except as specifically stated on this Site, under no legal theory, tort, contract or otherwise shall Oakies Board Shop nor any of its directors, officers, employees, related companies, subsidiaries, merchants, content providers or any other party involved in the creation or maintenance of this site be liable for the following arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this site: indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Accordingly, the limitations and exclusions set forth above may not apply to you. Oakies Board Shop also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
COPYRIGHT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All information, including, without limitation the design of the Site, and all information, text, graphics, images, illustrations, logos, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written or other materials software and all HTML, CGI and other codes and scripts in any format used to implement, or featured on, the Site (‘Content’) are the property of Oakies Board Shop, its merchandise suppliers, or its licensors. The overall design and appearance of this Site is the proprietary trade dress of Oakies Board Shop.
The Content of this Site is for personal use only. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with https://oakiesboardshop.com. You may not copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, (re)publish, create derivative works from, sell, re-sell or otherwise distribute or exploit any Content from the Site except as expressly permitted by these Terms. Doing so will violate Oakies Board Shop’s copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights.
All Content on the Site is protected by United States copyright, trademark and other laws and applicable international treaties and conventions governing intellectual property law. Any and all Oakies Board Shop trademarks, logos, page headers, custom graphics, button bars, service marks and trade names which Oakies Board Shop uses in connection with the Site shall remain the exclusive property of Oakies Board Shop. Nothing contained in the Terms shall be deemed to give you any rights in or to any trademarks of Oakies Board Shop. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Oakies and Oakdale Grown are trademarks of Oakies Board Shop. Oakies and Oakdale Grown trademarks may not be used without the written permission of Oakies Board Shop and specifically should not be used in connection with any product or service that is not identifiable as belonging to https://oakiesboardshop.com, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Oakies Board Shop
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICE REGARDING COPYRIGHT AGENT
Oakies Board Shop does not condone copyright infringement on its Website, and will remove allegedly infringing content if properly notified of the infringement. If you are a copyright owner and believe that any content infringes your copyrighted work, you may submit a notification by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further information.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your Posts. Visitors to the https://oakiesboardshop.com. Site (“users”) may have an opportunity to publish, transmit, submit, or otherwise post (collectively, “Post”) comments or other materials (collectively, “User Content”). In order to keep the Site enjoyable for all of our users, you must adhere to the rules below.
Your Responsibilities. In order for us to keep the Site safe and available for everyone to use, you agree to use the Site for lawful and appropriate purposes only. You agree not to use the Site in a way that:
- violates the rights of others including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights.
- uses technology or other means to access the Site that is not authorized by Oakies Board Shop (including by disabling or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized download, stream capture, linking, reproduction, or distribution of Site contents).
- involves accessing the Site through any automated means, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Site and excluding those search engines that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content).
- attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- attempts to damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the Site, including Oakies Board Shop servers, computer network, or user accounts.
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- violates these Terms
- interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
No spam or inappropriate content. You may not use the Site to harvest information about users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate or encourage the sending of, unsolicited bulk or other communications. You understand that we may take any technical remedies to prevent spam or unsolicited bulk or other communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining within our computer or communications networks.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Oakies Board Shop will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Oakies to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
You must be, or have first obtained permission from, the rightful owner of any User Content you Post. By submitting User Content, you represent and warrant that you own the User Content; you also represent and warrant that the Posting of your User Content does not violate any right of any party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights. In addition, you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other payments owed to any party by reason of your Posting User Content. Oakies will remove all User Content if we are properly notified that such User Content infringes on another person’s rights. You acknowledge that Oakies does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content.
Oakies Board Shop does not guarantee, warrant or endorse any product or service not manufactured or performed by Oakies Board Shop, nor do we have any liability or responsibility for the quality or performance of any product or service not manufactured or performed by Oakies. You hereby agree to supervise usage by, and be responsible for the actions of, any minors who use your computer and/or registration account to access Oakies.
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Oakies Board Shop reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the advertised products that appear at the Site. However, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor will display any color accurately.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Oakies harmless and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
These Terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate your agreement with Oakies at any time by no longer accessing this Site and destroying all materials obtained from the Site. Oakies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your right to use the Site and any rights provided to you under these terms at any time, without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if you fail to comply with any term or provision. Upon termination, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials.